Sunday, October 15, 2006

90 Days Left!

It is hard to believe, but we officially only have 90 days left. Everything has gone well over the last 6 months and 10 years of college must have paid off because we passed all the prenatal tests. My last four week appointment is scheduled for November 8th and after that we start the every two week cycle. Also, we are looking forward to our "Babies for Dummies" class at Shands that will start in early November.

Time has gone by quickly since we have both been so busy. Colin is in the midst of mid terms and studying very hard. I have several projects and papers at work and my travel schedule will continue until early December. But, we have been enjoying football season. Colin has been to all the home games, and I was able to make 2 due to the heat. However, we are definately going to Jacksonville for the Georgia game as this has become our favorite game of the year.

We took a mandatory break this Saturday to get away from the books and computers. Guess where that took us? Big Daddy Don Garlits' museum of drag racing in Bellvue, Florida! I cannot say that I know anything about drag racing, but it was a nice drive down and Colin enjoyed the antique car collection they have.

Finally, we have gotten lots of comments about our registry, like "Don't you know that you need a crib and stroller?" We were very fortunate to get lots of items from both sets of grandparents so that is why the list is not very long. Also, we have not bought any clothes since I figured there was no point without any boy/girl direction.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home