Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Laugh at my expense- go ahead

A friend at work asked me a good question the other day about what amusing/weird things have happened to me while pregnant. Here are a few gems:
1. Saturday I actually woke myself up from snoring so loud.
2. I have discovered that I have a wart inside my belly button. Of course, Colin thinks this is the grossest thing ever, but I never knew so the failure to disclose before marriage clause is not applicable.
3. Back in the summer Colin wanted to go to Starbucks for coffee. I stomped around like a brat because I knew I could not have any. Well, the temper tantrum moved to the outdoor seating area and I decide I would plant myself in a chair and pout. Upon planting, I missed the edge of the concrete, fell out of the chair, and rolled into a ditch. Folks at the stoplight were amused.

I am sure I will add more to this list soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home