Still Doing Well
Caprice had another doctor's visit yesterday and everything is going well. The baby must have been a little excited since he (used in a completely non-gender specifying way) broke his 144 beats per minute streak with an impressive showing of 153 bpm. Other than that, the report from the doctor was relatively boring and thankfully routine.
The BIGGEST news since the last post was that I finally felt the baby kick. Caprice has been feeling it for a couple of weeks now, so I was getting a little jealous. It's amazing how something so entirely eerie can put a smile on your face.
We've also been getting some questions as to whether we are registered anywhere. We're registered at Target, Gift Registry #: 011003993599185.
The BIGGEST news since the last post was that I finally felt the baby kick. Caprice has been feeling it for a couple of weeks now, so I was getting a little jealous. It's amazing how something so entirely eerie can put a smile on your face.
We've also been getting some questions as to whether we are registered anywhere. We're registered at Target, Gift Registry #: 011003993599185.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home